Returns & Refunds
We make every effort to ensure that your order is carefully dispatched to you – and we hope that you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your product/s, you may return your order back to us within 30 days of receipt of your goods.
What is your Return Policy?
- You can easily complete a return request for purchases made through Teamson.eu by clicking on the Contact Us link in the bottom navigation menu. We have a 30 day return policy for product returns. If goods are not returned to us within this time, we will be unable to process a return.
- Please note that you are responsible for the costs of returning items unless faulty or defective. When creating a return, it is important that you first authorise your return by contacting us at +44 1952 916050 or email at email@example.com between 9am-5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am-4pm Fridays (GMT). We aim to be in touch with you within one working day, however during busy periods, please note there may be a delay in replying.
What is your Refund Policy?
- We are only able to refund items bought through Teamson.eu. We cannot accept any products bought through other distribution channels.
- Proof of purchase will be required, the reason for the return and you will be asked to provide your order number and delivery details. If you do not have these details, please contact us on +44 1952 916050 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are pleased to be able to refund item/s in their original unused condition with the original packaging. On receipt of the goods, they will be inspected for the overall condition before making a refund. If we find that the product is not in a resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on that item.
- You will receive a notification once a refund has been processed. All refunds will be credited in the same way the payment was made.
- The amount will be credited back to you account within 7-10 working days of receiving the goods in our warehouse. Please contact your bank or PayPal if you have not received your refund after this time.
How to Return
- Please contact us at +44 1952 916050 or email at email@example.com between 9am-5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am-4pm Fridays to authorise a return (GMT). Please ensure that you provide your order number, full name, and delivery details & the reason for the return.
- Re-use the original packaging and write clearly and visibly our returns address on a label & stick the information to the package along with your order number. Please do not write directly onto the carton/s. If there is more than one carton, please write labels for each carton.
- Obtain proof of postage from your chosen courier and use a trackable method as we cannot take responsibility for a return until we have received the goods into our warehouse. We will notify you when a refund has been processed.
- When posting your item back to us, please ensure that you have authorised your return with our customer care team and clearly mark your parcel with a label of your order number and full name.
If goods are faulty/defective or you have received your order with missing parts, we must be made aware of this within 30 days of delivery date to you. Please contact us at +44 1952 916050 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org between 9am-5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am-4pm Fridays (GMT). Please ensure that you provide your order number, full name and delivery details along with an image of the fault and/or the part number that is missing from the instruction manual as it may be possible to send new parts or a replacement at no additional cost.